In the previous two sessions, we have explored your inner Vulnerable Child Mode and Angry Child Mode, understanding why and when each is triggered, and what to do to assuage and control these pesky characters. In this session, we focus similarly on the Impulsive or Undisciplined Child Mode.
- To describe the feelings of the Impulsive/Undisciplined Child Mode
- To explain the main types of the Impulsive/Undisciplined Child Mode
- To look at typical schema beliefs of the Impulsive/Undisciplined Child
- To explore ways to deal with this unruly inner child
- To identify situations and strategies to counter the Impulsive/Undisciplined Child Mode
Next, we describe the main characteristics of the impulsive child.