In the previous session, we have explored your inner Vulnerable Child Mode and how to make him feel more protected and satisfied. This session focuses on understanding and managing the Angry Child Mode, which can be triggered as a response mechanism to try and deal with the Vulnerable Child Mode, only to make everything worse.
- To describe the feelings of the Angry Child Mode
- To explain the main types of the Angry Child Mode
- To look at the typical schema beliefs of the Angry Child
- To explore ways to heal or manage the Angry Child
- To better understand your Angry Child
- To identify situations and alternative behavior to control the Angry Child
In the next section, we explain the characteristics of the angry child and look at subtypes and schema beliefs of this mode.