Topic 1: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurodevelopmental (brain-based) disorder. It is characterized by an on-going pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity-impulsivity. This is present across multiple settings, such as work and home. Many of the symptoms can look like extreme forms of normal behavior, and lead to significant challenges in daily life.
Although ADHD begins in childhood, it carries through to adulthood approximately 50% to 60% of the time. You may primarily experience symptoms related to inattentiveness, or primarily to hyperactivity/impulsivity. You may also experience symptoms from both categories (inattentiveness and hyperactivity/impulsivity). Symptoms can be mild, moderate or severe.
Don’t hesitate, act now
Take our self-help course and feel better soon. Benefit from our exclusive offer.
- Topic 2: ADHD Throughout History
- Topic 3: ADHD and comorbid disorders
- Topic 4: What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)?
- Topic 5: How CBT can help with Adult ADHD
- Topic 6: The Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Program
- Topic 7: The Skills Development Program
- Topic 8: How to Get the Most Benefit from this Program